Wednesday, December 23, 2009

From Our Families: A Holiday Thank You

These emails of thanks just arrived in our in-box, and because you've been so generous this holiday season, we wanted you to hear how your generosity has brought the spirit of the season to two Laurel House families.

"I can hardly put into words how I feel about what you all have brought to me this Christmas. I actually feel the joy of this season. I was floored when I saw everything I asked for in front of me. Please know I am so grateful & I am sooooo looking forward to sharing these gifts with my son. Thank you. Thank you! BTW, I'm scheduled to pick up my key for permanent housing on Jan 25!!"

And this:

"Thank you sooo much! We are indebted to your organization forever. The presents were great for the kids and I now have People pc (dial up) for my internet access at home. I will try to stop in today for the [donated] ballet tickets and on Monday go to Philadelphia to redeem them HOPEFULLY for the Dec 29th performance (my daughter T.'s birthday)."

Thank you, for giving the spirit of the season through your gifts to Laurel House.

Wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday and happy, healthy 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment